1st Mplus Users Meeting: Exploring the boundaries of Mplus
On October the 27th 2010 (9.00 a.m.- 4.30 p.m.) the first meeting of the ‘Dutch Mplus user’s group: Exploring the boundaries of Mplus’ took place at Utrecht University.
For a list of participants, click here.
The following presentations were given (including a link the the powerpoint presentations):
- Short problem presentations (10 min.)
- Didi Rhebergen (seeking convergence I)
- Thomas Scotto (seeking convergence II)
- Thessa Wong (missing data in recall events) (ppt)
(New) features in MPLUS
- Peter Lugtig– ESEM: apart from confirmatory analyses, Mplus features the possibility to do Exploratory Structural Equation Modeling. The possibilities and benefits are illustrated with factor analysis models.(ppt)
- Maartje van Stralen – How to conduct mediation analyses in Mplus using the MODEL INDIRECT command
- Rens van de Schoot – How to deal with inequality constraints between regression coefficients in Mplus (MODEL CONSTRAINT) using the parametric bootstrap procedure (MONTECARLO). (ppt)
- Modeling issues in Mplus
- Daniel Oberski (Detection of misspecifications in Mplus by using modification indices, expected parameter change and the power of the test for stepwise improvement of the model)
- Yves Rosseel (MLR-MLM estimators) (20 min.)
- Margot Peeters (giving a metric to a latent variable